In this episode:
The team discuss: Revolut's massive crowd-funding pledges - but what will they do with the money?; Musk vs Zuckerberg on the future of AI; Transferwise's team-up with Apple Pay; and alternative credit scoring as Aire get a deal with Zopa.
We also have an exclusive interview with Innovate Finance’s CFO, Abdul Haseeb Basit about their H1 Fintech Investment report.
We also talk more bad news for Lloyds as they are forced to pay yet another fine; is too much reliance on consumer credit taking us into the next recession?; and finally, Sweden's government leaks critical information of nearly the entire country.
You can find all of these stories and more over at fintechinsidernews.com, sign up now to join the discussion!
We hope you’re enjoying FinTech Insider – don’t forget to tell a friend about us and please leave us a review on iTunes.
- Revolut - Beyond Banking
- SEC deems DAO tokens and ICOs as securities
- Google launches its own AI Studio to foster machine intelligence startups | TechCrunch
- Musk and Zuckerberg clash over future of AI - BBC News
- Goldman Sachs is pulling back from trading America's hottest investment product - Business Insider
- Singapore Startup Takes Bitcoin Into Real World With Visa - Bloomberg
- The H1 2017 VC FinTech Investment Landscape - Innovate Finance – The Voice of Global FinTech
- Credit scoring startup Aire raises $5m; wins Zopa deal
- Lloyds to pay back customers £300m in compensation for mortgage arrears errors
- Bank of England warns more defences may be needed against consumer credit
- Margaret Meehan: We need FinTech to help us handle pension pots - The Scotsman
- Sweden Accidentally Leaks Personal Details of Nearly All Citizens