Ep110 – Will AI change the world of Banking?
About This Episode
This week we have a marathon of a show focussing on AI, Bots, Machine Learning and everything else augmented.
We have a fantastic lineup this week of guests with; Devika Thapar (@) – Financial Services Leader, IBM Watson, Dr. Ella Rabener (@) – CMO of Scalable Capital and Ereli Eran (@) – Senior Data Scientist at Ravelin.
We hope you enjoy the show
Key stories this week:
- IB Times – Barclays completes the world’s first live, end to end trade finance transaction with a live customer on Blockchain : LINK
- QZ.com – Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, IBM, and Microsoft are creating the Justice League for AI : LINK
- Technology Review – MIT report – AI Wants to Be Your Bro, Not Your Foe : LINK
- Polygon – Watch the first ever movie trailer made by artificial intelligence : LINK
- Venture Beat – Are chatbots an evolution or a revolution? : LINK
- Venture Beat – Apple pushes its AI expert hiring spree into overdrive : LINK
- The Drum – David Ogilvy’s first interview since he died? Possibly not but Watson and The Drum prove his ideas are still alive : LINK
- Venture Beat – A Microsoft chatbot is insulting people again, and that’s a good thing : LINK